To purchase ADA seating, please call our box office at 401-278-4588.
Reminder:All sales are final, we cannot refund or exchange tickets once they are purchased.
Online pricing includes a $1.00 facility fee and all processing fees. All Sales are Final. No refunds or exchanges.
When you purchase your subscription online you will receive an e-mail confirmation for your order. The box office will contact you within the first two weeks of August to confirm your seating preference.
To see a seating map of Subscriber Levels, please click here.
• Subscriptions are discounted from the single-ticket price.
• Reserve your favorite seat for all 4 concerts and enjoy first option to choose your seat next year.
• Each subscription comes with 2 complimentary tickets to share with friends and family.
Subscriber Priority Deadline - Wednesday August 15th, 2018
- Returning subscribers who subscribe by the deadline will be guaranteed their same seats.
- Returning subscribers who wish to change their seats will be given first priority for available seats on Thursday August 16th, 2018.
- New subscribers who subscribe by the deadline will receive priority to choose their seats beginning Monday August 20th, 2018. New subscriber's will be given priority based on when their order was placed.
- Single tickets will go on sale Wednesday August 23rd, 2018.
- After the deadline, best efforts will be made to give returning and new subscribers the same seats for every concert, but that may not be possible in some instances.
For more than 65 years this series has flourished because of our audience’s passion for hearing great music performed by the world’s bestperformers.
If you love the vital and vibrant cultural contribution that we bring to the community then consider subscribing to our upcoming 2018-19 season.
We will welcome four extraordinary ensembles hailing from the Czech Republic, Italy, and the USA, with each concert followed by a lively Meet-the-Artists reception. Don’t miss a single one of these life-affirming evenings at McVinney Auditorium.
If you would like to make a donation to support Rhode Island Chamber Music Concerts,Please Click Here.
Martinů String Quartet
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2018 • 7:30PM
Mozart, Schulhoff, Weinberg and Dvorak
Walden Chamber Players
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2018 • 7:30PM
Nonets for strings and winds by Martinu, Spohr and Nielsen
Italian Saxophone Quartet
THURSDAY, MARCH 28, 2019 • 7:30PM
Glazunov, Francaix, Iturralde and Singele
Horszowski Piano Trio
with violist Masumi Rostad
THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2019 • 7:30PM
Trios and quartets by Tailleferre, Shostakovich and Brahms
|9/14/18 at 11:59 pm
When you purchase your subscription online you will receive an e-mail confirmation for your order. The box office will contact you within the first two weeks of August to confirm your seating preference. Click ‘View Details’ for more information.